Legend of Angor
Knights of Elemental Unity
Knights of Elemental Unity
During the war, the four churches unified in an effort to stop the bickering and the fighting and the killing. Each clergy was represented strongly- air, earth, fire and water and negotiations on how to peacibly end the conflict flowed wondrously.
And then, the feuding began…
The clergy of fire began to argue with the church of water while representatives of the air monestaries began to fight with those from the earth temples. In the end, they made their own, individual efforts. Though the elves ended the Angor War, the churches continue to fight to this day.
Still, there are those spirits in each sect of the clergy of the four moons who recognize their opposition as being their brothers. There were Angorians first, before they were members of the church.
Now, these brave souls fight to unify their faith into a single vision- one that will bring peace and rain wisdom on the continent. They dream of an era were instead of fighting amongst themselves, clerics and their paladins fight to protect their bretheren from the ravages of this cruel and oppressive world.
Hit Dice: d10.
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special|
|2nd||+2||+3||+0||+0||Elemental Resistance 10 (choose)|
|4th||+4||+4||+1||+1||Elemental Resistance 10 (choose)|
|6th||+6||+5||+2||+2||Elemental Resistance 10 (choose)|
|8th||+8||+6||+2||+2||Elemental Resistance 10 (choose)|
RequirementsTo qualify to be a knight of elemental unity, a character must fulfill the following criteria.
- Base Attack Bonus: +5
- Skills: Diplomacy 4 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 4 ranks, Knowledge (the planes) 4 ranks
- Special: Any of the four elemental domains (air, earth, fire or water), or Divine Health and Divine Grace as a class feature.
The knight of elemental unity’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (nobility and royalty) (Int), Knowledge (the Planes) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), and Sense motive (Wis).
All of the following are class features of the knight of elemental unity.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Knights of elemental unity are proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with light, medium, and heavy armor and shields.Elements Embrace: Choose one of the following:
- Blessing of Air: The knight continuously functions as if under the effect of featherfall. Once per day the knight is able to cast the fly spell.
- Blessing of Earth: The knight gains a climb speed of 10 for earth and stone surfaces. He gains a +4 to Climb checks. Once per day the knight is able to cast stoneskin, however the duration is only 1 min/level.
- Blessing of Fire: The knight is continuously under the effect of a light spell. He is able to turn it on and off as a free action. Once per day the knight is able to cast fire shield spell.
- Blessing of Water: The knight becomes able to breathe water effortlessly. The knight gains a +8 with swim checks as well.
- Blood of the Elements: The knight heals 1d4 hp each time he is exposed to one of the elements he has a resistance to.
- Imbue Weapon: The knight can imbue his weapon with a portion of his life force to call forth the power of the elements. He may choose to imbue his weapon with one of the following enhancements: Acidic, Flaming, Frost or Shocking at the cost of 1 hp per round.
All spells cast through these abilities are cast with a caster level equal to his knight of elemental unity class levels.
Elemental Resistance: Choose a resistance from acid, cold, electricity, or fire. Each time one is chosen, you increase your resistance to that element by 10.
Unification: The knight is recognized as a member of each church of the elements. He receives a +4 on Diplomacy checks when dealing with church members. In addition, his devotion to the elements that each of his elemental resistances increases by 10. He is now able to use any of his once per day abilities an additional time and his imbue weapon is now no longer drains his hit points.